The Contest: Real Living’s Best Home Contest
The prizes: The Grand Prize winner’s home gets a cover feature on Real Living’s October issue and brings home over P160,000 worth of products, furniture, and gift certificates! Two Runners-up each walk away with over P40,000 worth of products, furniture, and gift certificates!
How to join: 5 simple steps
1. Send in photos of these three major rooms in your home: living, dining, and bedroom. If you’ve redesigned your kitchen and bathroom as well, you may send in photos of those too! Include your name, age, home address, contact details, and occupation with your photos.
2. Send your entries via any of the following ways:
a. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: Best Home Contest (Make sure those photos are 500KB or higher!)
b. MAIL or HAND CARRY: Real Living’s “Best Home Contest”, Marketing 2, Summit Media, 7th Floor Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
3. The promo will run from June 1 to July 31, 2008. Deadline for submission of entries is on July 31, 2008.
4. Real Living, together with an Interior Designer, will choose the winners based on the following criteria: creativity, aesthetics, efficiency of space, and cost-effectivity.
5. Real Living will choose one winner and two runners-up based on the set criteria by mid-August 2008. Selection of the winner and runners-up remains the exclusive decision of Real Living.
Real Living’s “Best Home Contest” is open to all non-professionally designed homes located in the GMA and CALABARZON areas. Professionally designed homes are not eligible to join.
Employees of Summit Media, including relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join the promo.