- Double glazed insulated glass building façade to filter heat, noise and radiation.
- Dedicated engineering floors for reliable utility provision and waste management.
- Air-conditioning in all condominium units via liquid cooling system.
- Reliable and efficient European central cooling system which recovers heat for domestic hot water usage.
- Centralized domestic hot water system in lieu of tenant-provided electric water heater.
- Ventilation system provides high quality air thru efficient filtration system.
- Fully addressable fire detection and alarm system.
- Automatic switching on of smoke exhaust system in case of fire.
- 24/7 state-of-the-art security cameras (CCTV).
- Key card access system.
Click "Read More" to view the rest of the photos of this architectural wonder.
SSC Waltz thread members' two cents:
"It's (undeniably) the most colorful building in the world."
"Very nice form! I wish it was JUST a little bit less colorful though. Maybe 2 or 3 colors instead of 4-5. I still love it, probably the first highrise in the Philippines that really breaks the mold."
"This one is different as it has been publicly announced, last year. This is the project that have been discussed several times already and everyone are just waiting for renderings and official launching. And there are already brochures per mention of an SSC forumer who had seen one.
That candy dispenser building on the other hand is just like a concept for the BGC Discovery hotel of HSAI-Raintree and didn't have any official public announcements about it except the ones mentioning the possibility of a BGC hotel for HSAI-Raintree."
"It looks like a more colorful but static version of the rotating Dynamic Tower in Dubai."
"This sculptural art piece will be part of the development as someone here mentioned before that the developers had already bought it."
ROOM 3D RENDITIONS
The purple room
The "waltzing" bathroom
THE WALTZ FLOORPLANS
For more details visit their website.